Rivers, lakes and the Adriatic. Great fishing possibilities! Hot spots, fish species and different fishing techniques. Enjoy nature and release these beautiful creatures.
On this blog you will find information about fishing here and details on numerous fishing spots in Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Slovenia and other countries in this region.

Come here for a holidays and bring your fishing rod! Tight lines! We support Catch & Release approach!
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................... © All rights reserved.

Monday, July 11, 2011

From Japan, the land of giant Bass...

Hello, my fellow anglers. I’m Takatoshi Murase. Everyone calls me Taka or T. I’m originally from Tokyo Japan. I had lived in California, the United States for nearly 6 years, where I had lots of great memories for Bass fishing. I am now working at Megabass, actually it’s only been 3 months since I started working there.

Since I have been back home in Japan, I mostly go fish at those little local ponds instead going to the famous Lake Biwa, which is way too far from where my home town is. Anyways, there are tons of places you can fish bass and other species as well. Right now, I’m preparing for the Bass fishing trip to Northern California, which I’m really excited about! If you are interested in my
fishing experience and want to share your passion, follow me on Facebook.



No comments:

Epic fishing experience during the COVID lockdown on Socotra

  Well, Robi (Robert Pljuščec) is at first good fishing buddy, than excellent photographer and now a brilliant film maker. Stuck on the isl...